Thursday, November 12, 2015

Poon Hill Trekking ,Pun Hill ,Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking ,Ghandrunk to Poon Hill Trekking


Up and down walk never ends in Nepal Himalaya even the downhill has some ups and descend has few ups the only flat I found in Nepal is the Phewa lake in Pokhara. The people of Nepal is used to ups and downs maybe is the best exercise and part of life as the saying goes life is full of ups and downs.

I felt very excited when I saw the picture of mountains from Pun Hill and really wanted to be there so the big confusion was, in which company to book I had my friends who been to Nepal many times and they recommended me to contact Mr. Rishi Nepal at EncountersNepal and it was a perfect choice, all went well and I saw I conquered been there at Poon Hill Trekking and took the fantastic pictures like in the post card, I am really great that I did this trip with the right company using Encounters Nepal. Thank you Rishi for making this trip real and memorable.
.....
Mike D.

No comments:

Post a Comment