Thursday, November 26, 2015

poon hill trekking


poon hill trekking ;Who said that nothing runs on time in Nepal, maybe it happened to other trekkers and people, but I had the best time took everything as it comes as all was done so perfectly and with expert hand. Everything was done on time even the tourist bus from Kathmandu ran on time to Pokhara everything happened and ran on time thanks to the good service of EncountersNepal they took all the troubles to make my trips hassle free and they keep on saying feel like you are in holiday, so I gave all the planning to the expert hand to Rishi at EncountersNepal for all the permits and papers that required for trekking in Nepal. I feel very obliged to the local company EncountersNepal for taking care of logistic and making my trip so worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment