Friday, November 27, 2015

Mera Peak climbing


Mera Peak climbing :It was really awesome and stunning to be at the top of Nepal’s’ highest trekking peak to celebrate my 40th birthday here in the Himalaya, I felt really emotional to reach this high for my birth day, normally celebration takes place with entertainment fun and dances, parties well I took the other way round to make my 40th birthday so special on the highest peak that I could climb, and certainly I found my good friend Rishi in Kathmandu who helped and planned this trip for me and making very special with camping outfits, expert guides and strong high altitude porters, the crew was so expert they were very professional when it came to climbing portion helped and support me all the way to the summit of Mera Peak at 6,654 meters, although in different books and maps the elevation varies with few meters well this height I took officially from NMA ( Nepal Mountaineering Association) who takes charge of trekking climbing permits.
It was the best and highlight of my life to be on top of Mera Peak and all thanks goes to my wonderful guides and porters and to Rishi at Encounter Nepal for making this trip a huge success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment