Friday, November 27, 2015

Annapurna Base camp Trekking


View while trekking in Annapurna base camp trekking
This part of Nepal Himalaya was totally scenic and picturesque enjoyed the services of EncountersNepal and whole part of this trip to Annapurna Base Camp with the Sanctuary, I think it was the best part of life time experience although there are other good places to travel I think I will never get enough of Nepal and the excellent service of EncountersNepal. From the beginning and end of the trip right from Kathmandu and back, the services of the friendly guides made all the difference to this fantastic trip to Annapurna Base Camp Trekking  and the Sanctuary what a pleasant and wonderful time I had, everything was so perfect and on time and loved Pokhara than Kathmandu it was an enjoyable stay, although with short time in Pokhara there was lot of many things to be done which I missed in this trip, perhaps next time.
I want to thank all the guides and wonderful service of EncountersNepal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment